The Bog of Allen Nature Centre is a great day out for individuals and couples of all interests.
There are three areas for exploration at the centre:
- The peatland Museum
- The biodiversity gardens and greenhouse of carnivorous plants (Flytraps)
- Lodge Bog – a living raised bog habitat
Our staff will be delighted to welcome you and guide you during your visit.
- Information Guide
- Picnic area
- Free tea and coffee
Admission: €7 Book Admission Ticket(s) in Advance
- Lodge Bog: is open at all times
- The Bog of Allen Nature Centre: Monday to Friday, daily 10am to 5pm (last visit 4pm).
- Closed: Christmas, Bank Holidays.
- Weekend Openings: By Appointment
- Special weekend opening to the public during May for Biodiversity Week, July for International Bog Day, August for Heritage Week and September for Culture Night (see events).
Plan Your Visit
If you have any questions at all please contact the Bog of Allen Nature Centre, Irish Peatland Conservation Council, Lullymore, Rathangan, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Tel: +353-45-860133; Email: email@example.com